Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grilling Ted Nugent


I’ve been plenty clear before about how I feel about listening to Ted Nugent’s political opinions. The man has them, just like everyone else. I have yet to figure out why we’re so hell bent on giving him a platform to speak from.

Apparently, Nugent shot off his mouth and made some remarks that ruffled some feathers. Now he’s claiming that the Secret Service needs to come interview him. Really Secret Service? You have nothing better to do than interviewing hot headed aging rock stars? To make this dog and pony show just a little bit more silly, Glenn Beck is doing us the favor of gracing us with more attention on Uncle Ted.

Oh Ted. I’m very happy for you that your career in music is so fruitful that you’re still giving concerts. Perhaps you should stick with that. At least give us some solid reason why you need to have TV time to shoot off political opinion. Seriously, why are you still getting air time? This is like people using my blog as news – it’s not. I don’t expect to get tons of attention because I have opinions, why should you?

Glenn, I really don’t have much to say to you besides stop being such a stupid douche canoe, but I know you’re not listening anyhow. Whatever.


Becky

No comments: